Goodwill has implemented new safety procedures to minimize contact between employees and donors. This simple self-serve process lets donors place items in bins outside the donation door for a contactless donation.
Goodwill’s contactless donation drop off guidelines:
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11am to 7pm and Sunday 10am to 6pm (Closed Memorial Day)
- Please pre-sort items. All clothing can be placed together in a box or bag and all other household items can be grouped together.
- One person at a time. Please be patient as you may need to wait in line.
- You unload donations yourself. Place your pre-sorted items in each bin, either “Clothing Donations” or all other items will go in “Wares Donations”.
- If you need a receipt, ask the donation attendant at time of donation.
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
Thank you for your continued support to Goodwill!