GoodShred invests in our community by offering Secure Document Destruction and Hard Drive Destruction, recycling thousands of pounds of paper and electronics each year to keep it out of landfills.
Goodwill believes in creating a world of dignity and compassion by helping people gain valuable job skills to find employment. The average collection container diverts 200 pounds of paper from landfills and provides two hours of job coaching for individuals in Goodwill programs.
GoodShred is the perfect solution for all your paper shredding needs!
Companies in need of secure document destruction, rely on Goodwill’s GoodShred. Not only does GoodShred recycle thousands of pounds of paper each year, it helps put people with barriers to employment to work in our secure, compliant facility. Located in Sioux Falls, SD, GoodShred serves all of South Dakota and portions of Iowa, Nebraska and Minnesota.
Here’s what GoodShred offers your business.
- GoodShred offers document shredding and hard drive destruction.
- GoodShred offers flexible scheduling for recurring services (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, daily or on call).
- Your business will receive a certificate of destruction.
- You have a selection of secure, locked collection containers.
- GoodShred is bound to a strict code of conduct through the National Association for Informational Destruction (NAID).
- All stages of destruction are carefully monitored 24/7 with motion sensors and break of entrance alarms and closed circuit TV cameras, including video backup.
- Insured and bonded.
It’s Convenient – Fast – Easy and Affordable.
- GoodShred comes to you.
- Your employees can focus on their core responsibilities instead of spending their time shredding.
- GoodShred is affordable.
- GoodShred is good for the environment.
- By using GoodShred, your business is helping put people with employment barriers to work.
- GoodShred operates under the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) which is the only organization dedicated to increasing the security and ethics of the information destruction industry. As a NAID member GoodShred is bound to a strict code of conduct.
- GoodShred undergoes annual audits and unannounced audits which ensure we are in compliance with: employee clearance, secure transporting of materials, access control, the destruction process, and secure processing.
- Per NAID shredded paper cannot be land-filled, burnt, used as animal bedding or sold out of the United States, which is why our paper is pulped and made into reusable paper products within the USA.