Do you have a few old t-shirts you longer use? Give them a new life by creating an easy patriotic wreath perfect for the 4th of July. (Need some t-shirts? Stop by Goodwill and grab a few for this fun DIY. )
- 1 of each t-shirt color of red, white, and blue
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- Ruler or measuring tape
- Patriotic garland
- Patriotic bow
- Gather old red, white, and blue t-shirts (or old towels and linens can work also).
2. Cut the t-shirts into at least 8-10 strips approximately 17 inches (height) x 2 1/2 inches (width)
3. Fold the blue strips together accordion style.
4. Glue each section together using a hot glue gun.
6. Glue each strip together around the wreath ring.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 while alternating between the red and white strips.
8. Gather tinsel garland
9. Wrap garland around the wreath and glue together.
10. Grab a patriotic bow.
11. Glue the bow to the wreath and proudly place your finished wreath on your front door or in your living room.