Goodwill has implemented new safety procedures to minimize contact between employees and donors. This simple self-serve process lets donors place items in bins outside the donation door for a contactless donation.
Goodwill’s contactless donation drop off guidelines:
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11am to 7pm and Sunday 10am to 6pm (Closed Memorial Day)
- Please pre-sort items. All clothing can be placed together in a box or bag and all other household items can be grouped together.
- One person at a time. Please be patient as you may need to wait in line.
- You unload donations yourself. Place your pre-sorted items in each bin, either “Clothing Donations” or all other items will go in “Wares Donations”.
- If you need a receipt, ask the donation attendant at time of donation.
- Please practice social distancing at all times.
Thank you for your continued support to Goodwill!
We will be reopening at 11 am on Saturday, May 16th with temporary hours Monday – Saturday from 11 am to 7 pm & Sundays from 10 am to 6 pm.
- We will limit the number of guests shopping in our stores based on store size. Please be patient if you are asked to wait outside the store so we may follow social distancing guidelines.
- Our team will be wearing face coverings to protect you and we encourage that you wear one to protect those around you as well.
- Cleaning and sanitizing will be increased to help protect you.
- You can help further protect one another by social distancing while you shop.
- Donors can safely drop off their items by placing items in bins outside the donation door.
- As we expect with our team members, please refrain from visiting Goodwill if you are not feeling well.
Thank you for helping us support the mission of Goodwill while we work to provide a safe shopping and donation experience!