Hello! My name is Molly and I am a skills trainer at Goodwill. I am so blessed because I love my job and look forward to coming to work every day. Working for Goodwill means I have an impact in people’s lives; people who face physical, emotional or mental challenges.
As a skills trainer, I support and teach our participants a variety of things they will need to be employable such as job skills, coping skills, behavior modification, and how to communicate appropriately and many other things. What I love most about my job is developing relationships with our participants and watching them reach their goals and gain confidence in themselves and their work.
What brings you the greatest joy?
- My greatest joys are my family, my fur babies and traveling. A few places on my bucket list include traveling to Ireland, Italy, and Greece as well as every national park in the United States
What is your greatest fear?
- My greatest fear is my son, who is a police officer, getting hurt or killed or losing any of my kids.
What are some interesting facts about you?
- I desperately love animals and could easily be a crazy old cat or dog lady.
- I have a sarcastic, warped sense of humor.
- I love watching the TV show “Hoarders” because it inspires me to clean my house.
- I love historic architecture and I am one of the founders of SiouxLandmark a local historic preservation group.