Thank you for your continued support of your local Goodwill.
We are aware of the global situation concerning the Coronavirus, we are taking additional cleaning action to ensure you have a positive shopping experience year-round.
Your health and safety is our top priority.
- Goodwill of the Great Plains is committed to the health and safety of our donors, customers, and program participants.
- We are closely monitoring recommendations from health officials to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
- Employees are staying home if they are sick. We take the health and safety seriously and we care about reducing the spread of illness.
- We continue to follow hygiene precautions, such as regular hand washing for at least 20 seconds, using hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol and covering our noses and mouths when coughing and sneezing. These are health guidelines that we follow every day.
- Donors and shoppers can and should continue to donate to and shop at Goodwill stores, which fund Goodwill’s employment and training programs to help people find jobs.
- Goodwill will work with local health authorities to reduce the spread of potential illness, if needed. Store hours have been changed to Monday-Saturday from 11am to 7pm and Sunday from 10am to 4pm. Any additional updates will be posted on our website and/or our Facebook page.